Film students and staff recently cast their votes in for the best films of 2020.
Though it obviously was a quiet year in terms of films released, there was still a good number of titles out there. The full top ten shows the variety of choices throughout the department, the whole process being good for everyone to evaluate and discover titles from a year everyone would probably like to forget!
Here is the top ten:
1. Soul (Peter Docter)
2. Tenet (Christopher Nolan)
3. 1917 (Sam Mendes)
4. I’m Thinking of Ending Things (Charlie Kaufman)
5. Mank (David Fincher)
6. Parasite (Bong Joon-Ho)
7. Énola Holmes (Harry Bradbeer)
8. The Trial of the Chicago 7 (Aaron Sorkin)
9. Dating Amber (David Frayne)
10. His House (Rémi Weekes)
- Thank you to everyone who took part in the first production week of #EXTRACTS and made it a massive success irrespective of the 💨🌧☀️ Looking forward next week 😜🎬🎬🎬DO YOU WANT TO WORK IN FILM + TV? Or do you know someone who does?Massive 🙏🏻 to film and tv #editor Ben McKinstrie for taking the time to chat to #nclfilmtv as part of the #reaction project about the importance of #postproduction and #editing within #storytelling for #film #tvHorror short by HNC students:Thanks you to @acsclothingltd for inviting #nclfilmtv #foundationapprenticeship studentsPostcards from the Edge - Film & TV Student Showreel 2022
Follow Blog via Email
Film & TV Tag Cloud